At the Langlois Public Library...
We are committed to assisting the community to thrive and learn.
Built in 2002 the Langlois Public Library offers a multitude of services to community members and visitors from around the world. Besides free public internet access and a variety of newspapers and magazines, the library provides an excellent selection of books and movies.
The staff strives to make the library a comfortable, warm and safe environment. If you have questions, please ask our staff for assistance.
Services We Offer
- Free inter-library loans
- Free high speed internet access
- Free small meeting room available
- Free programs, lectures, & workshops
- The Oregon room has a collection of local history
- Dog friendly
- Free faxes
- Printing, copying and scanning
- We're pretty funny
As of March 2017 LPL is part of Coastline Libraries, a consortium of 14 libraries. This change allows patrons more access to more materials across the counties.
Coastline Libraries include:
- Agness Community Library
- Bandon Public Library
- Chetco Community Public Library
- Coquille Public Library
- Coos Bay Public Library
- Curry Public Library
- Dora Public Library
- Lakeside Public Library
- Langlois Public Library
- Myrtle Point Library
- North Bend Public Library
- Port Orford Public Library
- Powers Library
- SOCC Library